Are you on the fence about taking a trip to Walt Disney World? Is it worth the money? Does it really live up to all the hype? Or will we wish we had gone to the beach instead? Well, contemplate no more! We’ve got you covered with our top five reasons we think you should pack your bags and head to see everything Mickey and his pals have to offer! Spoiler Alert: Because it’s the most magical freaking place on the planet!!! No, seriously it is! But keep reading to find out all our top five reasons you should start planning your next trip to Walt Disney World right now!
5. Disney is More Affordable Than You Think
– We are not rich. No seriously, we are nowhere even close to rich. We don’t even have rich friends! We are a normal family of four in every sense of the word. No trust funds, anonymous benefactors, or windfall inheritances here (we’re still hopeful though). Wait a minute…on second thought we are different from your average American family! We only have one income, ha! My hubby works in ministry (we wouldn’t rather do anything else but let’s be honest not the most lucrative profession on earth) and I am a full time stay at home-homeschool momma (I make ZERO dollars). So if we can afford to go to Walt Disney World every year, you probably can too! (Need tips on how to afford Walt Disney World??? Click Here!)
4. You Can Bounceback to Savings Every Year
– When it comes to Walt Disney World just call us some Tiggers, cause we keep bouncing back! Whenever you stay on property in a Walt Disney World Resort, you can book a bounceback offer for your next vacation. This always saves us a ton of money and a ton of sanity. Instead of joining the melee when Walt Disney World’s discount offers go live, you can already have your next trip, complete with discount, booked and waiting. (Want to hear more about how to book a Walt Disney World Bounceback Offer and save tons of money? Click Here!!!)
3. Walt Disney World’s Got Something to Please Everyone
– Please don’t believe the myth that Walt Disney World is just for little kiddos. Whether it’s going to the spa, eating exotic cuisine or riding spine-tingling rollercoasters, Walt Disney World has something for everyone in your party! They’ve even got horseback riding and fishing! Walt Disney World is like its own little metropolis, a literal city unto itself. And just like most cities, there are lots of different things to do. We love the beach, but even there I must admit there isn’t a whole lot of variety in what you can do. At Walt Disney World, one day of your vacation can be completely different from the next. People aren’t booking 14-day long trips for nothing! There really is that much to see and do!
2. You Need a Happy Place
– Walt Disney World is our happy place, safe space and best day ever all rolled into one, and it can absolutely be the same for you and your family. If your family is anything like mine, some days you look at your calendar and realize you have something to do every single afternoon for the next month! Between your schedules and the kids activities, both quantity and quality time can suffer. What we love about Walt Disney World is that everyone there has the sole purpose of making sure you and your family create some magical memories together. When we’re at Walt Disney World we can completely tune the rest of the world out and just focus on one another.
1. It’s the Most Magical Freaking Place on the Planet!!!!
Y’all, please don’t think I’m exaggerating! Walt Disney World is astonishingly magical! We’ve been other places and while they may have been fun, beautiful, relaxing, exciting or a thousand other words none of them have been magical. Where else can you have real live conversations with Princess Tiana, Cinderella, Ariel, Jasmine, Aladdin, and the list goes on? See a fairy soar through the sky? Catch a parade or two every day? See fireworks every night? Or have breakfast, lunch, or dinner with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy and Goofy? Maybe I missed it (and please let me know if I did cause I wanna go there) but Disney is the only place I know of that you can experience this magnitude of magicalness (yup, just made that word up)!
Super Honorable Mention: The cast members at Walt Disney World are the most amazing employees ever!!! Many times, we’ve even had cast members create magical moments for our family by letting us skip to the front of the line or by giving our girls free ice creams! In a time when customer service is just about dead (if not dead and buried already) it’s so refreshing to see such a massive staff still care about making their patrons happy.
So there you have it! Our top five (and one to grow on) reasons you should go to Walt Disney World ASAP! Are you planning a Walt Disney World trip this year? Are you a Disney Vacationing Pro? If so we’d love to hear why you go to Walt Disney World! Leave us a comment below. If you love all things Disney be sure to subscribe to our newsletter too!
Thanks for stopping by!